How can I disallow multiple votes per person on my Web Poll service?
If you want your visitors restricted to voting once per poll, you can choose to enable vote limiting. If vote limiting is disabled, visitors can vote as many times as they like on any of your poll questions.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Web Poll" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. In the window that opens, click the "Security" tab
6. Select "Enable Vote Limiting"
7. Click on the "Save Changes" button
The vote limiting feature relies on both cookie and IP address data to keep track of who has voted. Unfortunately this feature will not work if your voters are all behind a firewall using the same IP.