How can I disable the flood protection in my Message Forum?
Flood protection is enabled on all free accounts, to help prevent spam. Duplicate messages posted within the same minute are blocked, and anyone doing this would get an error.
The flood protection can only be disabled in the Professional version of the Message Forum.
If you have the upgraded Message Forum, you can follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Message Forum" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on General Settings
5. Click the Security tab
6. Under Enable Post Flood Protection, select No
7. Click on the Save Changes button