How can I disable the flood protection in my Message Forum?
Flood protection is enabled on all free accounts, to help prevent spam. Duplicate messages posted within the same minute are blocked, and anyone doing this would get an error.
The flood protection can only be disabled in the Professional version of the Message Forum.
If you have the upgraded Message Forum, you can follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account.
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard.
3. Click on Message Forum in your list of Web Tools.
4. In the Security Settings option look for Enable Post Flood Protection.
5. Under Enable Post Flood Protection, select No, do not prevent a user from making multiple posts rapidly.
6. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.