How can I add the Message Forum service to my webpage?
To add the Message Forum to your website, all you'll need to do is insert the codes we provide to the HTML source of your page, and then upload/publish the revised file.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Message Forum" in your list of Web Tools
4. In the top bar, click on the "Get Code" button
5. There are two different codes, embed code and link code. If you want the Forum to appear inside a box on your webpage, choose the embed code. The link code will give you the link to a full page version of the Message Forum.
6. Highlight the complete code with your mouse, and press CTRL+C to copy it
7. Paste the codes into the HTML source of your webpage (CTRL+V)