How can I add pictures to my Blog posts?
You'll need to sign up for the Website Hosting service before you can upload any images. If you don't already have a website set up, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on "Web Hosting"
3. Click on "Build a new website" using the "edit..." dropdown box
4. Click "Use a subdomain"
5. Enter the name you want to use
6. Click the 'create subdomain' button
Then, you'll be able to upload images from the Image Picker in your Blog.
1. While making your post or editing your Blog entry, click on the "Image" button in the editor window.
2. Click the image you would like to use or upload a new one from your computer
3. Click "Use Image"