Fixing broken images
When you have a red X on your webpage instead of the image that you've chosen, it could mean the following:
1. The format of the image tag code is written incorrectly.
2. The path to the image file is incorrect.
3. The image file name is incorrect (file names are case sensitive)
4. The image file has not been uploaded to the web hosting server
5. You are trying to load the images from a server that does not allow remote loading/linking
If you right-click on any of those Red X boxes and go to Properties you can examine the path to the image. Alternately, open your webpage in your editor and examine your image tags.
You must have the image file uploaded to your web server or access it from another web site if remote linking is allowed by the hosting company.
You must look for the above mentioned errors and correct all the image tags as necessary.