Domain transfer has failed
Domain name transfers can fail for many reasons. The reason could be any of several of the following:
- The transfer password (EPP code) provided was incorrect. Transfer passwords are case-sensitive.
- The administration contact e-mail address on file for your domain name is incorrect.
- The transfer authorization e-mail that was sent was not confirmed within 4 days. One of the largest reasons this happens is because the e-mail was filtered into a "junk mail" or "bulk mail" folder.
- Your domain name is in "LOCK" status with your current registrar.
- Your domain is within the first 60 days of registration, or expires in less than 7 days.
Please ensure that your domain name does not fall under any of these categories. You may need to contact your registrar to ensure the domain is available for transfer.
Once this has been verified, please open a ticket in our support center requesting that your domain transfer be re-issued. You can open a ticket from http://support.bravenet.com