Using the Dashboard
(Redirected from Account manager - Account tab)
The Dashboard tab provides an overview of your account - what websites you have, which tools you have registered, and your personal information is all listed here.
Manage Bravenet Services
- Click on the Site Builder tab to access the Site Builder manager.
- Click on the Web Hosting tab to access the Bravehost FTP Web Hosting manager.
- Click on the Mailing List Service tab to access the Mailing List Service manager.
- Click on the Web Tools tab to access the Web Applications manager.
- Click on the Domains tab to access the Domains manager.
- Click on the Email Accounts tab to access the Email Accounts area.
- Click on the FTP Accounts tab to access the FTP Accounts area.
- Edit Profile - Change your account information, such as your name, address, and other contact information. You can also delete your Bravenet account here, or change your username and/or password. Note that this will not change the information associated with your domains.
- Billing Transactions - View your transaction history here. You can access invoices for past charges here, and manage recurring transactions. In addition, you can change or add credit cards associated with the account.
- Newsletter Subscriptions - You can access our Members Update newsletter from here. Upcoming events and special offers are listed here.
- Logout - Allows you to log out of your account.
- Switch Account - Allows you to easily log out and then login to a different Bravenet account.
Images & Stock Photos
- Here you can upload images for use in your Bravenet services. We also offer a large library of stock photos for use with your website/services.
Help & Support
Quick access to help resources is found here in the account manager. These include: