A visitor submitted an Ad but is not able to edit it. What can we do to change this?
If the user of your Classifieds service supplies a password when they submit the Ad, it will give them the option to enter the password in order to edit their Ad.
If the user does not do this, you can add a password following these steps:
1. Login to your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Classifieds" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Manage Existing Ads"
5. Locate the ad to edit and click on the "Edit" button to the right of the ad
This will allow you to edit anything in the Ad as well as place a password in the blank field for them to access on their own. You would then need to supply the visitor who placed the Classified with the new password.
There is currently no option to turn on or off the password feature.